Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Two things....

First, I am going to Kansas City, MO this weekend and Briana will be staying with her Grandma Kim while I'm gone. So we were outside playing on the swing set earlier and I tell her that she will be staying with Grandma because I'll be gone all weekend. Immediately she says "I'll miss you Mama." Awwwwww......made my heart melt! I love this kid!

Second, we went out to dinner tonight and she only ate half of her tortilla so I told her she wouldn't get anything else to eat tonight if she didn't eat all of her tortilla. So she just asked for some pancakes and some chocolate milk. I told her she couldn't have anything else to eat since she didn't have all her dinner. She says "Mama, I'm serious, I'm just going to eat pancakes."

Ok so it was only funny to me, but it was funny none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment