Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Cops and the Dungeon

My kid is a picky eater. I know, shocking, especially since I'm not even remotely picky. Or something like that. And often she won't eat what I eat, nor will she eat when I eat.

We went to Andy's parents's (is parents's right Mel?) house for dinner tonight. Briana said she wasn't hungry and didn't want to eat so we didn't give her anything to eat. Andy's mom sent ice cream and brownie home with us for her to have for dessert after she ate, but when we got home, she still didn't want to eat.

So now that it's bed time, she's hungry and thirsty naturally. I told her she couldn't have anything, that she should've eaten when we did. "Give me something to eat or I'm gonna call the cops and they will take you to the dungeon." Yes, that is what she said to me. She then proceeded to pretend to call the cops, puts the phone up to her ear and says "Hello cops, come get her and take her to the dungeon. Ok thanks. Bye." It was beyond hilarious and super cute. She still isn't getting anything to eat.

Seriously, this kid should be a comedian!

1 comment: