Friday, June 12, 2009

Ode to clothes

Ok so I have to give a little history before I tell this story and it just might be TMI for some of you, but it's necessary for the story.

Usually I sleep naked. And when Briana wakes up before I do, I just put my robe on and get her settled, then I'll go back upstairs and put on some clothes.

So this morning I hear her yelling for me at 6:45 so I put my robe on, go get her, and bring her into the bathroom with me so I can go pee and brush my teeth. Then we go downstairs and get her into some panties, I get her some strawberry milk, turn on the cartoons, and make me some coffee.

As my coffee is brewing, I go upstairs and put clothes on and get the dogs so they can go outside and eat breakfast.

So about 20 minutes later, we're sitting on the couch watching cartoons and Briana says to me "Mama, can you put some clothes on? I don't want you to be naked at school." LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....she just kills me sometimes!

Man I love her!

2 comments: