Thursday, June 4, 2009

Say Cheese


So this is my kid cheesing it up for me. This is the look she gives me whenever she is in trouble or being naughty, or after she says please when she's asking me for something. I'm pretty sure she knows that it makes me giggle every stinking time she flashes this wonderfully cheesy grin at me so she uses it against me whenever she has the chance. She's a little bit of rotten sometimes.

I really wanted to go to Estevans (a local Mexican restaurant that I love) for dinner tonight. Princess Briana was on board when I first asked her if she wanted to go get a tortilla. But then she wanted strawberry milk, but I didn't have any in the car. Meltdown ensued because she didn't want chocolate milk at Estevans, she wanted strawberry milk at home. So we go home instead of going to Estevans (which I'm still bitter about, by the way) and she has frozen mini pancakes and I have waffles. But the joke's on her.....the milk I have here for her is chocolate, not strawberry. LOLOLOLOLOL. Just to clarify, I give her a mixture of half Pediasure and half whole milk when she drinks milk. The Pediasure that we have right now is chocolate flavored. I find that very amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment