Sunday, January 17, 2010

Princess Briana cracks me up sometimes!

So the other day we were downstairs watching tv and she asked if she could go upstairs and watch a movie. I told her she could go upstairs but that she didn't need the tv on yet, that I would turn it on later. So she goes upstairs and I stay downstairs. I thought I heard her hollering for me a couple of times, but she never came out of her room to get me so I didn't really think anything of it.

Then, I hear her door open. I mute the tv to see if I can hear what she's doing....you know, kids have a knack for getting into trouble so I was alert and ready for it.

Then I hear this....















"Mom! What is going on with you?" come from the top of the stairs.

Um whut? LOL!

She comes downstairs and I say "What do you mean what's going on with me?"

And she says, all exasperated like, "Can I watch my movie now?"

I still don't know why I thought this was so funny. And I'm sure you don't find it funny, but I laughed for a good 5 minutes after that.

Oh to be a 4 year old again!

No comments:

Post a Comment