Monday, August 24, 2009

Pool Time Fun!

This is how we started out the day on Saturday......getting ready for pool time fun!
After some time in the pool, it was time to read. She moved her chair under the tree and read her "story". She also read the story to Grandma....which I took a video of but I can't seem to get the video loaded for some reason! I'll keep trying.
Then Pepa brought her Princess slide up from downstairs and put it in the pool for her to use. She loved it and had so much fun with it!
Then we came inside and had peaches on a stick. We went to the Farmer's Market earlier in the morning and the samples of peach were given out on toothpicks....hence the peaches on a stick.
Then she put her Island Princess dress on and went back outside to play before dinner.
She decided she wanted to swing so we took turns pushing her. When I was pushing her, I started singing to her and she fell asleep. It was adorable!

We then ended the day with a slumber party in the living room but I will make a sperate post about that!
It was a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment