Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yay for the carnival!

So we have a huge outdoor rodeo, carnival, parade, and night shows the last full week of July here. So on Saturday we went to the parade, then went to the carnival. I really didn't think Briana would ride any rides because she's kind of a chicken, but she shocked me and rode some rides. So here is a chronicle of the rides we/she rode.
This is Briana in the caboose on the train ride. I had to ride it with her so that's my arm.

This is us on the carousel. Don't we both looked thrilled?

This is her on the 4 wheeler ride. She rode all by herself. Mommy was so proud of her!!



This is us riding the train, AGAIN.


This is Briana riding the boat.
She wanted to ride the steering wheel, a.k.a. the ferris wheel. But I'm pretty sure we would've gotten on it and gotten to the top and she would've freaked out so I talked her out of that one! Phew! I really didn't want to see that freak out so I'm glad I averted the crisis!


I bought her a pink cowgirl hat to go with the not one, but two pairs of pink cowgirl boots she has now. She's all cowgirled up!
So after a parade, the carnival, and two night shows, I'm about over Frontier Days. Thank goodness it's almost over!
Cheers!




1 comment: